Yummy Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (7 oz pkg) raspberry muffin mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add in sugar and mix until incorporated. 3. Mix in egg and vanilla.
4. Add the muffin mix flour and baking powder to the bowl and combine. Stir in the white chocolate chips. The dough will be very sticky.
5. Scoop dough onto pan and cook for 12 minutes. The cookies are done when the edges start to brown just a tad.his article and recipe adapted from this site