Yum Yum Chicken Casserole
- 1-1/2 lb chopped cooked chicken
- 8-oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 box Cornbread stuffing uncooked (Stove Top or Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken in the bottom of the dish. In a separate bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup cream of celery soup and sour cream. Spread over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the uncooked stuffing over the soup mixture (note: if herb packet is not mixed with stuffing mixture top stuffing with herb packet). Mix together the broth and the melted butter and pour evenly over all.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE