Very Sweet Alabama Pecanbread
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 c oil
- 1 1/2 c self-rising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c pecans finely chopped
How to Make Sweet Alabama Pecanbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Using a wooden spoon stir together sugar brown sugar eggs and oil in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in flour and vanilla. Add pecans then stir until evenly mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site