Upside Down Strawberry Cake
- 2 c. fresh strawberries crushed
- 2 3 oz strawberry Jell-O
- 3 c. miniature marshmallows
- 18.25 oz. strawberry cake mix + ingredients to prepare cake mix
- Cool Whip
- Take your two cups of strawberries and crush them with a fork. Pour into a greased 9×13 in cake pan. Sprinkle strawberry Jell-O over the top of the strawberries. Then sprinkle the marshmallows over the Jell-O.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour over the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until cake tests done. Let sit for about 15 minutes and then run a knife around the outside of the cake. Flip onto a serving tray. Refrigerate.
- Serve with Cool Whip. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE