The World & Best Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together mustard syrup and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Put some more pepper on if you please.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Season with fresh rosemary.
This article and recipe adapted from this site