The Easiest Mousse You Will Ever Make
- 1 box instant pudding (any flavor and size)
- 2-3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Using a hand mixer make the instant pudding according to the package directions only substitute heavy cream for the milk.
- After the pudding and heavy cream are well combined place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes and mix again until it s super thick.
- Store it in a covered container in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it! I usually freeze half of it and refrigerate the rest. It s a really nice cold treat frozen with a slightly different texture.
- The heavy cream makes the pudding an incredibly rich and decadent dessert. You only need a spoonful at a time! In fact it s sweet and thick enough to use as an icing or pie filling.
- Try using half milk and half whipping cream for a slightly less thick outcome (or any ratio you d like).
- If you re watching your sugar intake try the sugar-free instant pudding– combined with the heavy cream it s low in carbs.
- Try using it as a dip or a spread for fruit cookies or graham crackers.
This article and recipe adapted from this site