The Best Goat Cheese And Honey Bites
- 1 package puff pastry
- 6-8 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 springs thyme
- Follow the package instructions for thawing the puff pastry sheets. Roll out the dough a little to flatten it. Using a 2-inch circle cookie or biscuit cutter (or the rim of a small glass) cut rounds out of the dough.
- Transfer the cut pastry rounds to parchment-lined baking sheets and then gently press your thumb into the center of each one.
- Place 1 teaspoon of goat cheese in the indentation of each round. Bake at 400°F until the pastry is flaky and golden brown 8 to 10 minutes.
- When the baking sheet comes out of the oven wait 2 minutes then drizzle each piece with honey and garnish with a pinch of chopped fresh thyme. Enjoy!
- This recipe can be halved for a small party. Use just 1 sheet of dough.
- Don t forget to push the center of each round down. If you don t the pastry will puff up and you may lose your cheese!
- These bites are best served warm out of the oven so plan accordingly.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.This article and recipe adapted from this site