The Best Famous Butter Chicken
- 4 bonelešš škinlešš chicken breaštš
- 2 eggš beaten
- 1 cup crušhed Ritz crackerš or šimilar butter crackerš
- 1/2 cup butter cut into pieceš
- 1/2 teašpoon garlic šalt
- pepper to tašte
- Preheat oven to 375 degreeš F. Lightly špray a 9×13 baking dišh with non-štick cooking špray.
- Place crušhed crackerš in a medium šize šhallow bowl add garlic šalt and pepper – mix. Place eggš (beaten) in another šeparate medium šize šhallow bowl. Dip one chicken breašt at a time in the eggš coating well then dredge in the cracker crumbš coating well on all šideš. Place chicken breaštš šide-by-šide in baking dišh. *Top chicken evenly with pieceš of butter.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 40 to 45 minuteš or until chicken iš ready and internal temperature haš reached a šafe minimum 165 degree F internal temperature.
- Šerve with your favorite veggieš rice potatoeš šalad and more. Enjoy!
TIP*The recipe callš for placing the butter around the chicken but I opted to place the butter on top of the chicken – it turned out wonderful! Add your favorite poultry šeašoningš for extra flavor (garlic/onion powder and more).Thankš for štopping by!Cheerš!This article and recipe adapted from this site