The Best Emily s Excellent Taco Casserole
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour chili straight from the can over the chips. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce tomato sour cream and salsa in the pan or after serving (if people are picky).
This article and recipe adapted from this site