The Best Easy Jumbo Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries washed drained and picked over – or 2 cups frozen blueberries thawed (muffins in photo used frozen blueberries)
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the butter and 1 1/4 cups sugar until it is light and soft.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift in the flour salt and baking powder into to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the blueberries with a fork and mix into the batter.
- Fold in the remaining whole berries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Fill with batter.
- Sprinkle the 3 teaspoons sugar over the tops of the muffins reduce oven heat to 375 and bake at 375 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from tin and cool at least 30 minutes.
- Store muffins uncovered in a cool dry place for a day.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here