The Best Buffalo Chicken Nachos Ever
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 bag Corn tortilla chips 10-15 ounces
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 2-3 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil (optional)
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in chicken sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink about 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan and shred chicken.
- Add shredded chicken back into saute pan and stir in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- On a baking sheet add a layer of the corn tortilla chips. Top evenly with the shredded chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted through.
- Top with green onions and serve warm!
This article and recipe adapted from this site