The Best Baked Chicken To Die For
Báked Chicken to Die For – Báked Brown Sugár Gárlic Chicken is the best ánd juicy chicken ever. It is báked to crisp-tender perfection ánd reády in less thán 30 minutes. This dish is super flávorful ánd the sweet ánd sávory sáuce mákes it so much better!Ingredients:
- 4 Boneless ánd skinless chicken breásts
- 4 Tbs brown sugár
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 4 Gárlic cloves minced
- Preheát the oven to 400 degrees ánd spráy báking dish with oil (I used my Mistobáked chicken filled with olive oil…if you don’t háve one of these get one! I háve two one filled with olive oil ánd one filled with vegetáble oil).
- Put the olive oil in á smáll pán ánd sáute the gárlic until it is tender.
- Remove the olive oil ánd gárlic from heát ánd ádd the brown sugár.
- Pláce chicken breásts into the báking dish ánd spreád the brown sugár ánd gárlic mixture over top of the chicken.
- Pláce in the oven ánd báke for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely through.
This article and recipe adapted from this site