Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip
- 1/4 cup chives or minced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 12 ounces SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sourdough bowl
InstructionsNote: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Defrost the shrimp drain well and chop the shrimp into 1/2 inch dice.
- In a large bowl add the chives bell pepper mayonnaise cream cheese Parmesan cheese shrimp lemon juice and zest cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined.
- Cut the top of the sourdough loaf off the bread.
- Scoop out the insides until the walls of the bread are 1/2 inch thick.
- Put the dip into the bread bowl.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and the bread is nicely browned.
- Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
This article and recipe adapted from this site