So Tasty Creamy No Bake Blueberry Delight
- 1 pecan nut pie crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 42 ounces blueberry pie filling
- Have the pecan crust baked cooled and ready to go.
- Using a mixer beat the cream cheese well.
- In a separate mixer bowl whisk together the Dream Whip with the milk and vanilla according to package directions. Whisk it until it begins to form soft peaks about 4 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the Dream Whip mixture and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes or until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared pie crust.*
- Then top it all off with blueberry pie filling.
- Cover your no bake blueberry dessert and allow it to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- When it’s ready to serve you can top it off with a dollop of whipped cream or serve it as is. It’s so delicious!
This article and recipe adapted from this site