So Delicious Kahlua Cake
- 1 15.25-ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 3-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix together the cake mix pudding sour cream Kahlua oil and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake 55 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool. Turn out onto a decorative plate and dust the top with powdered sugar.
This article and recipe adapted from this site