Smores Lasagna Dessert
- 2 (3.9-oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. dark or dutch process cocoa
- 2 (7.5-oz.) jars marshmallow crème
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 2 sleeves graham crackers plus 1/2 c. lightly crushed for topping
- 4 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1 (16-oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1/4 c. hot fudge sauce
- 2 Hershey s bars broken into small pieces
- Spray a 9 -x-13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk chocolate pudding with milk and cocoa. In another large bowl beat marshmallow crème with cream cheese until smooth.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with a layer of graham crackers. Spread half the marshmallow mixture over graham crackers and sprinkle with 2 cups mini marshmallows. Spread half the chocolate pudding mixture over the marshmallow layer. Repeat two times with the remaining graham crackers marshmallow mixture 2 cups marshmallows chocolate pudding mixture and dark chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate covered until cold and set at least 2 hours.
- Remove lasagna from refrigerator. Top with Cool Whip. Heat hot fudge sauce in the microwave so it is just pourable but not too hot. Pour hot fudge all over lasagna.
- Top with crushed graham crackers Hershey s and remaining marshmallows before slicing.
This article and recipe adapted from this site