Slow Cooker Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil drained
- 2 Tablespoons basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil.
- Combine flour salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture and place in skillet. Brown chicken on each side for 2 minutes and place on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock sun dried tomatoes and basil.
- Cook on LOW for about 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through completely.
- Add heavy cream and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site