Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (11 or 15-oz) can corn drained
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 (1-oz) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning & salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken at bottom of slow cooker.
- Add corn black beans diced tomatoes and green chilies chicken broth cumin chili powder onion powder ranch seasoning and bacon. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top of chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker. Stir cheddar cheese into chili.
This article and recipe adapted from this site