Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 each onion medium sliced
- 1 bag small carrots
- 8-10 each small red Potatoes quartered
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with the onion slices
- Next layer in the carrots
- Then the Potatoes
- You may choose to brown your chicken in a skillet before adding to crock pot however this is completely optional. Add chicken to the crock pot on the top.
- Pour entire bottle of salad dressing over the chicken and vegetable layers
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours until the juices in teh chicken run clear and the vegetables are tender.
This article and recipe adapted from this site