Salted Caramel Butter Bars
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 recipe sugar-free caramel sauce
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (more if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan well.
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond flour sweetener coconut flour and salt. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla until the dough begins to clump together.
- Press a little over half of the dough into the prepared baking pan and bake 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the crust and spread to the edges. Sprinkle with the salt (add more if you like). Then take the remaining crust and crumble it over the filling pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake another 20 to 25 minutes until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown. Remove and let cool completely in the pan before cutting into bars.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here