Rosemary-easy Garlic Chicken Kabobs
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 3 boneless-skinless chicken breasts cut in bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary – dried rosemary is not a good substitute here
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- several grinds black pepper
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 15 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill. (You could use metal skewers if you like.)
- Combine remaining ingredients – chicken through pepper – in a large bowl. Stir to coat all sides of chicken chunks.
- Assemble kabobs by dividing chicken chunks and threading them on to 8 skewers. Cover skewers and refrigerate until you’re ready to grill.
- Preheat the grill to 375°F. Grill chicken for 3 minutes per side for a total of 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and still moist. Serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site