Rice Krispie Caramel Marshmallows
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 11 oz. bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 16oz. bag of large marshmallows
- 7 cups of rice krispies
- Wax paper
- Place the rice krispies in a shallow baking dish and set aside.
- Over medium-low heat melt the butter vanilla extract sweetened condensed milk and caramel bits together while stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Stick a toothpick into the top of a marshmallows; carefully dip the marshmallow into the caramel.
- Hold the marshmallow above the pan to allow any excess caramel to drip of the marshmallow. Roll the marshmallow in the rice krispies until coated completely.
- Place the marshmallow on the wax paper to cool. Repeat this process with the remaining marshmallows.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here