Reese s Copycat Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Mix the peanut butter powdered sugar and the 2 Tablespoons melted butter together until it is all combined.
- Form into 1 balls.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 45-50 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the 1 Tablespoon of butter together by placing them in a micro wave safe bowl melt in 30 second increments on POWER LEVEL 5 until the chocolate is melted and mixes well.
- Dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate I like using a fork so that the extra chocolate falls off.
- Place the easy dipped peanut butter balls onto a piece of waxed paper.
- Allow the chocolate to set up. You can place them in the refrigerator in an airtight container to store.
- They store well for 2-3 weeks.
- I ALWAYS USE TOP QUALITY INGREDIENTS! Like C & H powdered sugar Jiff Peanut Butter and Good Quality Chocolate!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here