Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- 2 14.4 oz packages graham crackers
- 1 large box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 2 tsp light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk
- cinnamon optional to taste
- In a 9×13 pan cover bottom with one layer of graham crackers (whole).
- Mix pudding and milk and beat for 2 minutes on medium. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of the mixture over the graham crackers and cover with a second layer of graham crackers.
- Pour remaining pudding mixture over the top and cover with another layer of graham crackers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make frosting. Beat until smooth.
- Pour over graham crackers and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: Lightly sprinkle the top of the cake with cinnamon before serving.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE