Perfect Slow Cooker French Onion Chicken
- 1 onion sliced
- 1.5kg (3.3 lb) chicken drumsticks
- 40g (1.4 oz) French onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 400g (14.1 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Add the onion to the slow cooker.
- Now add the chicken drumsticks and sprinkle the French onion soup mix over the top.
- Next add the Worcestershire Sauce chicken stock and diced tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Gently remove the chicken from the slow cooker.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water until it is a thick paste. Stir into the slow cooker until well combined.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Season to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy
This article and recipe adapted from this site