Perfect Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon cut into 2 strips
- 3 jalapeños thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese mozzarella cheddar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacon sliced jalapeños and cream cheese mixture. Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink about 25 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site