Peanut Butter Pretzels
- 1 12- oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 cups mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for drizzling OR
- 2 TBSP chocolate jimmies for sprinkling
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a glass or ceramic bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup peanut butter to the bowl and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drop 1 mini pretzel at a time into peanut butter mixture. Turn to coat. You can dip using a fork but I prefer using a Wilton Dipping Tool. Makes it even easier! Tap fork on the side of the bowl to help excess drip off. Transfer coated pretzel to parchment lined pan.
- Repeat process with remaining pretzels. Let cool on pan until set.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a sandwich sized bag. Microwave for 1 minute. Cut a corner of the bag and drizzle melted chocolate on pretzels. Let cool to set.(Or as an alternative online semi-sweet chocolate drizzle & sprinkle with chocolate jimmies instead.)
- Store in an airtight container on the counter top & try to not eat them all at once!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE