One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 small green cabbage head chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large deep skillet or dutch oven brown ground beef onions and garlic together. Cook until browned and crumbly 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Add cabbage tomatoes tomato sauce broth paprika sugar salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender about 30 minutes.
Base Recipe adapted from site