One Pot Keto Sasame Chicken And Brokoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Green onions sliced for garnish
- Place the broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes until the broccoli is just becoming tender.
- In a small bowl mix the coconut aminos and arrowroot powder and set aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the avocado oil and garlic and sauté until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the skillet along with the salt and pepper and sauté until cooked through about 6 minutes.
- Once the chicken is just about done add the sesame seeds sesame oil and broccoli to pan and sauté for an additional minute before pouring the coconut amino mixture over top.
- Sauté for 1 to 2 more minutes until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes sesame seeds and green onions before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site