One Pot Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Onions Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Finely minced
- 1.5 tbsp Garlic Finely minced
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce Optional
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- Salt To taste
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Chicken broth Or water
- 1 pound Chicken breast Cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Green pepper Thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Add onion ginger garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce oyster sauce (optional) vinegar black pepper salt red chili flakes cornstarch and water. Mix thoroughly.
- Note: You can dissolve the cornstarch in the broth or water and then pour that mixture into the pan but I usually don’t do it.
- Add the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Uncover and cook on medium high heat so as to reduce the liquid a bit.
- Add the green peppers and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site