Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup fresh cranberries quartered
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugars together until creamy. Mix in eggs one at a time then mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour baking soda cinnamon and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in oats cranberries pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Drop about a tablespoon of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet for each cookie leaving 2 inches of space between each mound of dough.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until cookies start to brown around the edges. Cool on a cooling rack.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here