No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (I use Smucker s Natural Crunchy)
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 2/3 cup Powdered Monkfruit
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
For the Chocolate Topping:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 3oz Lily s Creamy Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- In a bowl beat softened butter on high speed.
- Add powdered Monkfruit powdered peanut butter and coconut flour then beat with a mixer again on medium until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Line a 9 X 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper (or grease pan) and spread the peanut butter layer evenly then place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile tear the Lily s Smooth Creamy Chocolate Bar into pieces in a small greased glass container and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. If it is not completely melted microwave in 15-second intervals stirring between until it is. Make sure to always stir as it will continue to melt when you stir it. Do not overcook or the chocolate will become hard and will not spread.
- Remove the baking pan from the freezer and spread the pour the chocolate layer on top of the peanut butter layer then using a spatula spread it evenly.
- Return to the freezer for several hours or overnight to allow the No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars to setup. Once they have set up you can store either in the freezer or the fridge. We tried ours both ways and they are delicious!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here