No-bake Cheesecake Bites
- 8oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 10 oz chocolate chíps
- Ín a large bowl míx the cream cheese and butter together untíl combíned.
- Add ín the graham cracker crumbs and míx well.
- Add ín the powdered sugar 1 cup at a tíme untíl ít ís all míxed ín.
- Cover and chíll ín the frídge for at least 1 hour. Í usually let ít sít overníght.
- Place a píece of wax paper on the counter and remove batter form the frídge.
- Scoop ínto balls and roll ín between palms íf necessary. Place on wax paper.
- Place ín frídge for 10-20 mínutes íf they are too soft to díp.
- Melt the chocolate ín the mícrowave stírríng every 15 seconds to make sure ít doesn’t harden up. Ít should take about 1 mínute for the chocolate to completely melt.
- Díp balls ínto chocolate coveríng completely.
- Place back on wax paper and let cool untíl chocolate has hardened.
- Store ín the frídge for the best taste.
This article and recipe adapted from this sitehttp://www.centercutcook.com/no-bake-cheesecake-bites/