Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
Ingredientsfor the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
for the cheesecakes:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Place paper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a small bowl stir together crust ingredients. Evenly divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups about 1 tablespoon in each. Using the bottom of a spice jar press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together softened cream cheese sugar eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 17 minutes or until just set in the middles do not overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.
This article and recipe adapted from this site