Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (or sharp Cheddar or Asiago) divided
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks or strips. Place chicken breast strips/chunks in a bowl of milk/buttermilk. Let it soak for 20 -30 min or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Place chicken into a 9×13 baking dish and spread the mixture evenly on top of the chicken breasts and sprinkle with remain parmesan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed. Season with a dash of fresh parsley if desired.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE