Melt In Your Mouth Baked Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 container (5 ounce) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine yogurt Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Spread over chicken breasts. Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned. Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site