Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Jalapeno Popper Layer
- 5 slices of bacon diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices diced (the kind in the jar that you put on nachos)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan
For the Topping
- 2 oz bag of Pork Skins crushed
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken breast in a 13×9 casserole dish and bake until juices run clear. 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the breast.
- While chicken is baking fry bacon pieces until crispy. Remove bacon and add onions and saute until tender.
- Remove from heat and add crispy bacon onions jalapenos cream cheese mayonnaise cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
- Spread jalapeno popper mixture all over each Chicken breast until well covered.
- Bake for 15 more minutes or until topping is starting to get brown and bubbly!
- For the Crumb topping: mix together the crushed pork skins Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of jalapeno popper topped chicken and place under broiler for a couple of minutes until pork skins are browned. Careful not to burn it!!! Enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here