Low Carb And Keto Friendly Butter Cake Recipe
- 2.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg White Protein
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Salted Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Swerve I used the granular version
- 7 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Water
- Optional Butter Cake Topping ideas: Sprinkle Powdered Swerve on top or top is with a Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting as seen in this Low Carb Lemon Pound Cake recipe we shared a few months ago.
- First start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined.
- Next add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Finally add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir.
- The batter will come out somewhat thick and spreadable. This is perfect!
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and then dust completely with coconut flour. Be sure to cover the bundt pan completely to avoid sticking.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes until it s golden brown. Do the toothpick test meaning place a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean it s done.
- You can make this as a sheet cake but the cooking time will be a lot less. It may only take it about 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Base Recipe adapted from site