Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- In a [url:1]large pot[/url] cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter parmesan and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.
This article and recipe adapted from this site