Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (medium size)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (can be substitued with coconut oil for a dairy free version)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp erythritol sweetener
- Mix the almond flour unsweetened cocoa powder baking powder salt and the erythritol sweetener together in a small bowl or a mug.
- Slowly add the melted butter and beaten egg to the mix and use a fork to whisk them together.
- Lightly grease a microwave safe mug or a ramekin and then pour the batter into it. There should be at least an inch of empty space from the top so the cake can rise.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute test it if it needs more time put it in for 10 more seconds. It should be cooked and not runny in the middle.
- Serve with some fresh cream and sugar-free dark chocolate chips.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here