Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan- Paleo)
- 1 cup tahini
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 3-4 tbsp ground chia seeds * See notes
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Line a large tray or cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your tahini granulated sweetener egg or ground chia seeds and mix until combined. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Using your hands form 12 small balls of cookie dough. Place each ball on the lined tray and press each one into a thick cookie shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray for 20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- * Start with 3 tablespoons and if the batter is too thin add an extra tablespoon. You can also replace this with 1 egg.
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan Paleo) can keep at room temperature for up to 5 days. They can keep refrigerated for up to 2 months and freezer friendly for up to 6 months.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here