Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings & drumettes
- ½ cup (125ml) BBQ Sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray s Original BBQ Sauce)
- Pressure Cook Chicken Wings: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Place a steamer basket in Instant Pot then add chicken wings and drumettes in the steamer basket. Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes + Full Natural Release. Open the lid carefully.
- Preheat Airfryer: While Instant Pot is naturally releasing dial airfryer to 400°F and set the timer to 10 minutes.
- If Using Oven: While Instant Pot is naturally releasing preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pat Dry Chicken Wings: Remove wings and drumettes from Instant Pot. Pat them really dry with paper towels.
- Apply Sauce and Place in Airfryer: In a large mixing bowl toss wings and drumettes with ½ cup (125ml) BBQ sauce. Add chicken wings and drumettes in the airfryer basket. Airfry until sauce is glossy and caramelized (~5–10 mins).After 2 – 3 minutes take out the airfryer basket then give it a toss to make sure the chicken wings brown evenly.
- If Using Oven: Place chicken wings and drumettes in a single layer on a wire rack in a baking tray. Bake until the sauce is glossy and caramelize (~8–15 mins).
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here