Healthy Recipes Spring Salad
- 1 1/2 cups packed shredded white cabbage shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber (or 2 small cubes) sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the cabbage.
- Cut the cucumber in half and slice.
- Slice the tomato in half and into thin slices.
- Slice the red onion very thin.
- Chop the dill and cilantro.
- Combine the olive oil and vinegar pour over the ingredients. Salt and pepper the salad. Mix. Serve immediately.
- Simple as that. Enjoy!!
This article and recipe adapted from this site