Healthy Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter I prefer salted peanut butter or cashew butter COLD from the fridge for easier handling.
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt if none in nut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- If too wet to roll into balls chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and store in fridge or freezer. If freezer defrost for a few minutes before eating.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE