Healthy Chicken Bacon Avocado Chopped Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 cup of corn kernels 1 ear of corn
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl or place ingredients in a mason jar seal and shake well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Pieces should be as evenly sized as possible.
- Toss with half of the salad dressing. Add more dressing as desired.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Do not add salad dressing until you are ready to serve. If you do not plan on eating the whole salad reserve without dressing.
This article and recipe adapted from this site