Hawaiian Cheesecake Bars
- 2 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c butter room temperature
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 2 c flaked coconut
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- Combine flour 1 cup sugar and 1 cup butter. Pat mixture into ungreased 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 oven for 14-19 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese 4 TBS sugar milk and eggs. Fold in vanilla and drained pineapple. Spread over baked crust.
- Combine coconut and 2 TBS melted butter. Sprinkle over pineapple layer filling. Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site