Grilled Chicken With Mango Avocado Salsa
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced avocado
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking combine the mango avocado red bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and serve.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE