Garlic Tuscan Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1?½ pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until browned and no longer pink in the center 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add heavy cream chicken broth Parmesan cheese garlic powder and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Whisk sauce over medium-high heat until starting to thicken about 5 minutes. Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes; simmer until spinach starts to wilt about 1 minute. Return chicken to the skillet and cook until heated through 2 to 3 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site