Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes
- 2 lb potatoes peeled and cooked
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 3 tsp garlic powder optional
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts cleaned and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt pepper to taste
- Boil or steam the potatoes but don’t cook them all the way. I recommend 15-20 minutes max depending on your type of potato. Let cool and cut into inch-sized chunks.
- For making the Garlic Brussels Sprouts heat a pan with half of the oil. Add onions Brussels sprouts and garlic and roast all for around 10 minutes until lightly browned and golden.
- Add optional garlic powder and mix with the potatoes and more of the oil. Cook for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are completely done.
- Alternatively you can put the garlic Brussels sprouts and onions on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Roast everything for around 10 minutes at 425°F. Then add potatoes and continue roasting for an extra 15 minutes.
Base Recipe adapted from site