Filipino Adobo Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and marinade for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees add the chicken skin side down to a large dutch oven along with the sauce and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover turn the chicken over and glaze with the sauce and cook uncovered for an additional 30 minutes until the chicken is browned and the sauce is reduced.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE